With the Access Medical Labs Post Menopause Panel you will be able to maintain your hormone levels at an Optimal range for fewer and decreased symptoms of Menopause. What is Menopause you ask? Menopause is the transition period in a woman's life when the ovaries stop producing eggs. When the ovaries stop producing eggs, menstrual activity decreases and eventually ceases, and the body decreases the production of the female hormones, mainly estradiol, estrone, and progesterone.
- Purchase on our secure website.
- Lab order is provided by us.
- You receive a collection kit for saliva, urine, or finger stick to collect at home and mail to the lab. Some tests require a blood draw at a local lab.
- You receive the results by email within 2-3 weeks.
- Got insurance? Some tests are covered. Call 800 385-7863 for more information.
- Practitioner phone consultations available, some included with test.
TESTS IN THE POST MENOPAUSE PANEL:
- Estrone (E3)
- Estradiol (E2)
About the Manufacturer
At Access Medical Laboratories we offer a broad selection of tests from superior serum testing to the Gold Standard LC/MS/MS saliva testing methods, to provide the most accuracy and sensitivity available.
Access Medical labs specializes in Andropause, Menopause, and Hormonal balancing testing and through Integrative Psychiatry is now offering lab tests to our clients with no need of a doctors prescription, saving you time and money.
CHECK OUT OUR LOW INTRODUCTORY PRICES!!