Access Medical Labs Comprehensive Male Panel helps indicate if your hormonal levels are at its prime. In men a decrease of hormonal levels such as Testosterone begin to occur prior to andropause meaning they have entered their first stages of andropause. There are many other factors which can also affect your hormonal levels such as poor diet and exercise. Knowing your hormone levels is key in knowing if Hormone Replacement Therapy is right for you.
- Purchase on our secure website.
- Lab order is provided by us.
- You receive a collection kit for saliva, urine, or finger stick to collect at home and mail to the lab. Some tests require a blood draw at a local lab.
- You receive the results by email within 2-3 weeks.
- Got insurance? Some tests are covered. Call 800 385-7863 for more information.
- Practitioner phone consultations available, some included with test.
TESTS IN THE COMPREHENSIVE MALE PANEL:
- Estradiol (E2)
About the Manufacturer
At Access Medical Laboratories we offer a broad selection of tests from superior serum testing to the Gold Standard LC/MS/MS saliva testing methods, to provide the most accuracy and sensitivity available.
Access Medical labs specializes in Andropause, Menopause, and Hormonal balancing testing and through Integrative Psychiatry is now offering lab tests to our clients with no need of a doctors prescription, saving you time and money.
CHECK OUT OUR LOW INTRODUCTORY PRICES!!