Optimum nutrition is key for the prevention of disease and a long healthy life. Testing for nutritional deficiencies can discover imbalances and decifiencies in many important areas.
- Assess Gastrointestinal dysfunction, detoxification and methylation, neurotransmitter imbalance, and need for probiotics.
- Measures levels of vitamins, minerals, certain amino acids, antioxidants, and other essential micronutrients. Indicated for a wide range of mental and physical conditions
- Determine fatty acid staus. In the body, fatty acids serve as a source of energy from a process called fatty acid oxidation.
- Determine functional vitamin and mineral deficiencies and diagnosis of metabolic disorders, including neuroendocrine, muscle wasting, and bone loss, can be determined from a urine amino acid analysis.
- Provide valuable biochemical information about many disorders, including chronic fatigue, learning disabilities, depression and immune problems.
Not sure which test you need? Phone consultations are available with a practitioner.
How does this work?
1. Purchase online
2. Doctors order provided
3. Collect saliva, urine, or fingerstick at home and mail to the lab. Some tests require blood draw at a lab of your choosing.
4. You receive the results.
5. Practitioner phone consultations available, some included with test.
Not available in MD or NY.
CannaBoost 60 capsules
DOPA Maxx ES Extra Strength Dopamine Supplement
NEURVANA Synchronicity (MoodBrightener & Tranquil)
GABA Boost GABA Supplement 90 caps!
NeuroScreen Neurotransmitter Test
NeuroScience TravaCor 120 caps
Act Out, Burn Out, Freeze Out Paperback